Terms and Conditions
Kinit.co.uk 10,000 Kin Competition | Winner Selection, September 1st 2018 | Competion #1
- This competition is run by Kinit.co.uk.
- The competition is open to anyone registered to kinit.co.uk.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The route of entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via kinit.co.uk/competition/
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 1st September. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Kinit.co.uk reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Kinit.co.uk
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Kinit.co.uk will notify the winner for their wallet details to send the payment.
- Kinit.co.uk will have the final decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition.
- The winner’s name will be available online once the competition has ended.
- Kinit.co.uk shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.